INFORMATIONAL BOOTHS and POSTERS at the SUMMIT
Your information is important to the Summit participants. You provide conservation information, help the presenters share their projects or information, and provide a venue for collegiality. Thank you for your participation.
Note for 2023: Our space has been unexpectedly reduced, and the number of booths and posters will be limited and assigned in the order received.
POSTER REGISTRATION. Presenters must be registered participants. Simply email author name and contact info, poster title and 1-2 sentences of description to email@example.com. See information below about delivery. There is no reserved site, and is first come, first served. Only painters tape is allowed on the wall, and a floor-standing easel is desirable.
BOOTH REGISTRATION link: Registration includes one participant’s registration. CRCC will confirm receipt of your registration and the participant’s name. Register additional participants separately online.
- Tables are @ 5 ft long and about 20” wide. If you want 30″ deep, it will be first come, first served. We have a few that are wider and longer – first come, first served. Floor standing booths work quite well, and if you do not want a table, please let Karen know in advance.
- Some of you will be against a fabric-covered accordion wall (a room divider), and you can ONLY use painters tape if needed. Be prepared to be free-standing.
- If you need power, please bring a long extension cord. In this case, please let Karen know in advance or come early.
- The Ag Center will be open at 7:30 a.m.. As you know, early arrival is recommended so that you can relax and be prepared when other participants arrive.
- You may drop off your materials and display on the parking lot curb and then park your vehicle. Use the main door in the center of the building.
- Your space will be identified.
TAKE DOWN. The Summit agenda is through 3:30. You may take the booth down then.
We appreciate the effort you’re making to share. Thank you again.
Karen Sweet, firstname.lastname@example.org, 925.443-7692 cell 925.784-8303