INFORMATIONAL BOOTHS at the SUMMIT
These booths are important to the Summit participants. They provide conservation information, help the presenters share their projects or information, and provide a venue for collegiality. Thank you for your participation.
BOOTH REGISTRATION link: Registration includes one participant’s registration. CRCC will confirm receipt of your registration and the participant’s name. Register additional participants separately online.
- Tables are 5 ft long and about 20” wide. If you want 30″ deep, it will be first come, first served. We have a few that are wider and longer – first come, first served. Floor standing booths work quite well, and if you do not want a table, please let Karen know in advance.
- Some of you will be against a fabric-covered accordion wall (a room divider), so you can use Velcro or painters tape if needed. Be prepared to be free-standing.
- If you need power, please bring a long extension cord. In this case, please let Karen know in advance or come early.
- The Ag Center will be open at 7:30 a.m.. As you know, early arrival is recommended so that you can relax and be prepared when other participants arrive.
- You may drop off your materials and display on the parking lot curb and then park your vehicle. Use the main door in the center of the building.
- Your space will be identified.
TAKE DOWN. The Summit agenda is through 3:30. You may take the booth down then.
We appreciate the effort you’re making to share. Thank you again.
Karen Sweet, firstname.lastname@example.org, 925.443-7692 cell 925.784-8303